So I’ve been rearranging bookshelves, going through convention stock boxes, and I realize I need to make room for the next year (which, excitingly enough, already has four releases planned). I need room! So I’m selling the stranglers, final copies, and extra originals—and you get a chance to grab that thing you don’t have. Best part? You don’t even have to leave your house to hunt me down at a convention, and you can still get your goodies personally signed.
Inventory with quantity and prices in parenthesis. I will update quantities as they go and mark items sold out when gone. Note: any currently in print paperbacks may be available for those looking for signed copies, just ask.
- Waiting Out Winter (
SOLD OUT) 1st edition, original softcover from Thunderstorm Books, Elemental Series (#6), cover art by Nick Tripiciano
- The Neighborhood (available 3 | only $5.00) 1st edition, original softcover from Thunderstorm Books, Elemental Series (#9), cover art by Vaggelis Ntousakis
- Black Bubbles (available 1 | only $35.00) 1st edition, original limited hardcover with full dust jacket, from Thunderstorm Books, as part of the White Lightning (#6) series, introduction by Tom Monteleone, cover art by Gak.
- Six Days (available 2 | $80.00) 1st edition, original signed, numbered limited (260) hard cover from Thunderstorm Books with full dust cover, Maelstrom series #1. Signature page includes myself, James Moore (introduction) and Russell Dickerson (cover artist).
- White Picket Prisons (available 1 | $35.00) 1st edition, signed limited (140) hardcover from Thunderstorm Books, Hard Rain (#5) series. Cover art by Alan Clark
- White Picket Prisons (available 1 | $100.00) 1st edition, signed numbered limited (60) hardcover with full dust jacket from Thunderstorm Books, Black Voltage (#16) series. Cover & spine art by Alan Clark.
- Live Specimens (available 1 | $80.00) Lettered limited (36) Thunderstorm Books hardcover with full dust jacket, Private Reserve (#8) series.
- Waking the Dead (
SOLD OUT) 1st edition, signed numbered limited (85) hardcover with full dust jacket from Thunderstorm Books, Black Voltage (#29) series. Cover art by Vincent Chong. This is a collection of the novellas Buried Memories, Survivor’s Guilt, Grave Wax and Crossroads.
- Deceiver (available 1 | originally $40 only $15.00) 1st edition, signed numbered limited (100) pocket-sized hardcover from Dark Fuse.
- ALL remaining posters, reduced to $5.00 each Please see poster page for more details on individual posters. Note: posters will be shipped separate due to packaging.
- Deceiver (available 11)
- Buried Memories (available 12)
- Crossroads (available 11)
- Grave Wax (available 10)
- Survivor’s Guilt (available 12)
- The Neighborhood (available 12)
- Waiting Out Winter (available 16)
- and a bonus inventory item: Dark Faith (available 1 | $10.00) byline is Kelli Dunlap in this one. Also includes Brian Keene, Wrath James White, Nick Mamatas, Tom Piccirilli, Linda Addison and many more with 26 short stories and 5 poems.
I also have very low numbers in the con box for these paperbacks, which I will no longer be supplying at my table, so I’m blowing ’em out for you! Get your signed copy here… (and again, if you’re looking for signed copies of other paperbacks, just ask)
- Grave Wax (
SOLD OUT) Gypsy Press reprint novella paperback
- Buried Memories (available 3 | only $5.00) Gypsy Press reprint novella paperback
- Crossroads (available 2 | only $5.00) Gypsy Press reprint novella paperback
- Survivor’s Guilt (
SOLD OUT) Gypsy Press reprint novella paperback
- The Neighborhood (available 1 | only $5.00) Gypsy Press reprint novella paperback
- Dust/Divorcing the Dead (available 3 | only $5.00) Thunderstorm Books Maelstrom Series 1 bonus chapbook by Kelli Owen and Brian Keene
Please use the form below to order direct from my dwindling stock. Postage paid by buyer and will be calculated per order.
Detective Carly Greene was only eleven when she learned Lake Superior was a brutal beast, capable of bringing up long forgotten memories of pain and death, by occasionally releasing the bodies of those trapped beneath her waves.
As an adult, Carly still despises the bodies occasionally coughed up, and the high water eroding the edge of the graveyard this year gave “floaters” a new meaning. But she could never have prepared for what else broke free to swim with those long dead.
Part myth. Part monster. Older than time.
Carly, along with the medical examiner and a local reporter, must find and destroy a forgotten legend in the waters at the edge of Lake Superior. Before it decides it’s time to feed. And breed…
*Payhip is a creator-controlled delivery method for digital products and downloads. You get both the epub and mobi file to fit whatever device/app you’re using (if you need a different format, simply ask) Because you get the file to transfer to whatever device you’d like, you can purchase for yourself, or as a gift and email it to a friend, loved one, or ex-teacher whom you think may enjoy the book.
at the DoubleTree by Hilton
July 22-24, 2016
$40 weekend pass / $25 single day ticket
Celebrity Room 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Celebrity Room open from 10:00am – 7:00pm
Author Reading Room: (Rooms A&B) 4:00pm – 4:45pm – Yvonne Navarro and Kelli Owen
Buttercup of Doom: 7:00pm (see my table for details)
Celebrity Room open from 11:00am – 4:00pm
What will be with me? New to the table this weekend… the new release FLOATERS, the paperback for last winter’s release WILTED LILIES, and now in paperback for those who missed the hardcover opportunity, DECEIVER. As well as my other novels and novellas, some of which are dwindled down to the final few of stock, so grab ’em if you don’t have ’em!!
And this year… something new and fun… yup, I’m up to no good with the swag and goodies. For only a buck ($1/ea) — keychains!
See you all in a few days…